Hadoop >> mail # user >> Not able to Run C++ code in Hadoop Cluster

Re: Not able to Run C++ code in Hadoop Cluster
Not to speak against pipes because I don't have much experience with it, but I eventually abandoned my pipes efforts and went with streaming.  If you don't get pipes to work, you might take a look at streaming as an alternative.

Cheers!

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was.  Now, what I'm with
isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me."
                                           --  Abe (Grandpa) Simpson