MapReduce >> mail # user >> HDFS federation Configuration

Re: HDFS federation Configuration

> I'm not able to follow the page completely.
> Can you pls help me to get some clear step by step or little bit more
> details in the configuration side?

Have you setup a non-federated cluster before. If you have, the page should
be easy to follow. If you have not setup a non-federated cluster before, I
suggest doing so, before looking at this document.

I think the document already has step by step instructions.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE