Hive >> mail # user >> Providing a user name to Hive shell

Providing a user name to Hive shell
Hi,

I was using Hive with it's security enabled. It is configured with a user
name "testuser"
with create privilege on "default" database. It is not allowing me to use a
different unix
user name other than "testuser" to work in Hive. My question is, can I pass
a user name of
my choice to Hive for executing queries without logging to unix with that
user name?

Thanks,
Arun