Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0 rc5
Hi Brock,

Initially I saw some issue with mismatched source file, but I no longer see
that after doing a 'mvn clean install' instead of just 'mvn install'. Now,
I see the same problems as Roshan and Alexander: in both trunk and
flume-1.3.0, the multiport syslog tcp source is failing to configure
regardless of whether we specify the FQCN or the short alias.

With the patch that Hari submitted to FLUME-1743, I no longer see the issue
in trunk and flume-1.3.0 branches. Given that there's neither the FQCN nor
the alias work without the patch, I would consider this to be a blocker for
1.3.0 release so I've upgraded the FLUME-1743's priority to "blocker".

Cheers,
Will