Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Drop version part of jar filenames in $ACCUMULO_HOME/lib

Re: Drop version part of jar filenames in $ACCUMULO_HOME/lib
Also, it make things more difficult to determine version-mismatch across
a system if someone is not using the RPMs/DEBs. Perhaps pidgeon-hole'ing
non-RHEL/Debian based (GNU/)linux's?