Accumulo >> mail # user >> Re: Can Sort Order Be Reversed?

+
Adam Fuchs 2012-05-31, 14:40
+
David Medinets 2012-05-31, 14:24
+
William Slacum 2012-05-31, 14:33
Re: Can Sort Order Be Reversed?
If its an int or long you can subtract it from the maximum int/long
before you write the row id.

if it is a YYYYMMDD string, subtract each character from 9 before
writing the rowid.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 31, 2012, at 10:34 AM, William Slacum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As of now, nope!
>
> On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 7:24 AM, David Medinets
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I don't know why it has taken me so long to ask this basic question.
>> Rows are stored in Accumulo in sorted order - high to low. Is there a
>> configuration option to flip the sort? My specific use case has dates
>> as the record key and I want to see the oldest records first.
+
Juan Moreno 2012-05-31, 14:52
+
Billie J Rinaldi 2012-05-31, 22:16