Accumulo, mail # user - Can Sort Order Be Reversed?

Re: Can Sort Order Be Reversed?
Jim Klucar 2012-05-31, 14:41
If its an int or long you can subtract it from the maximum int/long
before you write the row id.

if it is a YYYYMMDD string, subtract each character from 9 before
writing the rowid.

Sent from my iPhone