HBase, mail # dev - Recording test results ERROR: Failed to archive test

Re: Recording test results ERROR: Failed to archive test
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-08, 19:14
It seems it's not related to the machines: on the failure above, 2 are on
hadoop2, 1 or hadoop3, and it's the only one we used recently...