HBase >> mail # user >> independent scans to same region processed serially

+
James Taylor 2013-02-09, 01:49
Re: independent scans to same region processed serially
Regards, James,
Hari Kumar, from Ericsson Labs, in Data && Knowledge blog talked about
these issues:
http://labs.ericsson.com/blog/hbase-performance-tuners

It would be nice to talk with him to convince him to share its knowledge
here in the list, or in the
next HBaseCon

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,
Product Manager && Data Scientist at UCI
Blog: http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com
Twitter: @marcosluis2186 <http://twitter.com/marcosluis2186>
+
lars hofhansl 2013-02-09, 02:51