From: kamaci [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 18 May 2013 01:11
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Just One Zookeeper Can Not Work at Quorum at Any Time

I have 3 zookeeper ensemble as a quorum at aws. I use them for my SolrCloud
nodes.

I have a weird problem about my Zookeeper instances. *When I start 3 of them
only 2 of them is working.* When I stop one of working Zookeeper and start
the broken one it starts successfully.

However when I start the one that I have just stopped, this time it gives
error and can not start. It says:

Opening socket connection ... will not attempt to authenticate using SASL
(unknown error) Socket connection established...

Unable to read additional data from server sessionid 0x0, likely server has
closed socket, closing socket connection and attempting reconnect

When I run ./zkCli.sh it says connecting and when I do something like

ls /

it throws Connection loss for / and throws Keeper Exception.

Any ideas?