HBase >> mail # user >> coprocessors and JMX

Re: coprocessors and JMX
I'd guess on a short term basis you'd just want to hook up to JMX directly
from within your coprocessor code -- coprocessors can do anything with any
Java API -- but I agree it would be interesting to know more about the kind
of metrics you are looking to expose. Just echoing what Gary said, we have
some support for construction of dynamic metrics on a per CF basis. We
could plumb dynamic metrics to coprocessors maybe so it would be a natural
and easy thing to do in the future.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy