Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZK Meetup on Friday/Feb 10th.

ZK Meetup on Friday/Feb 10th.
Hi folks,
 Thanks to Ben we have some spots available at the meetup. I have also
updated the agenda with some details. Also,if your company would like
to sponsor some snacks/drinks for the meetup please do ping me.

--
Mahadev Konar
Hortonworks Inc.