Accumulo, mail # dev - RestartIT.restartMasterRecovery

Re: RestartIT.restartMasterRecovery
Josh Elser 2013-09-17, 21:31
That would work.

Another option could be to link a new issue against the original. Either
way, preserve the original intent that we meant to fix it in "version1" but
didn't get it right until "version2".