From: oleg ruchovets [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 3 May 2012 7:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: dynamic schema (table) creation

Hi ,   I successfully write my data from hdfs to oracle using Sqoop ( I use java Sqoop.runTool()).
As I understand sqoop examines schema and generate java class. It works fine if I have already created table , but in my case I have no predefined schema. I know table schema only in runtime.
  My question is how can I create oracle table using sqoop ?
Thanks in advance
Oleg.