Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Extend code freeze for a few days?

Re: Extend code freeze for a few days?
Also a big +1 for Friday.

By the way, as much as I would like to we can't blame this one on John.
He's largely asking on my behalf, since I keep asking him and other folks
to sneak in more security features.

Thanks,
Adam