Hive >> mail # user >> Multiuser setup on Hive

Re: Multiuser setup on Hive
If you go the route of locking down permissions at the HDFS level, then it
will help if everyone works in his or her own database, since all the
tables will be rooted at a directory for each db.

dean

--
*Dean Wampler, Ph.D.*
thinkbiganalytics.com