Sqoop, mail # user - exporting data from sequence files back into an RDBMS

Re: exporting data from sequence files back into an RDBMS
Abraham Elmahrek 2013-07-24, 22:51
Eric,

The middle command seems right. Could you provide the rest of your logs? It
will help us understand where in the process sqoop fails.

-Abe