Hive >> mail # user >> Which is the postgres version is compatible for hive-trunk..?

+
rohithsharma 2012-11-06, 04:29
+
Alexander Lorenz 2012-11-06, 07:09
RE: Which is the postgres version is compatible for hive-trunk..?
Hi Lorenz,

Thanks for you fast reply :-)

>> Postgres 9x I personally wouldn't choose.
Can you please tell what is the problem using 9x version with hive.?

I tried with 9.0.7, it was successfully integrated and functionality also
fine. But when I changed to 9.1, basic "show table" in hive failed.

I was wondering what is the major change between 9.0.7 to 9.1.4.?
Regards
Rohith Sharma K S