HBase >> mail # dev >> Created an 0.95.3 version.

Created an 0.95.3 version.
I've created an 0.95.3 version on the jira.  I'd prefer 0.96.0 to be
production ready and think that it may be prudent to do one more dev
release after a testing cycling with the hadoop 2.1.0 changes rolled in.

We can cull this version later if we don't do it.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera