Kafka >> mail # user >> zookeeper cluster in WAN settings

zookeeper cluster in WAN settings
I am trying to deploy kafka cluster in two data centers, one being the
mirror of another. I have read that Linked-in also does similar kind of
mirroring. I am not sure about the zookeeper cluster deployment. Having
zookeeper clients talking over WAN is not recommended. Do you use zookeeper
observers?

Sharad