Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Hadoop Bylaws

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop Bylaws
+1 -C

---

Summary of protocol for major votes:
  Adding code: Lazy consensus (committers)
  Release plan: Lazy majority (committers)
  Releasing code: Lazy majority (PMC)
  New codebase/subproject: Lazy 2/3 majority (PMC)
  Adding contributor: Lazy consensus (PMC)
  Removing contributor: Lazy 2/3 majority (PMC)
  Change bylaws: Majority (PMC)
  7 day voting period