HDFS >> mail # user >> Query mongodb

Re: Query mongodb
Yes. You can use MongoDB-Hadoop adapter to achieve that. Through this
adapter you can pull the data, process it and push it back to your MongoDB
backed datastore by writing MR jobs.

It is also 100% possible to query Hbase or JSON files, or anything else for
that matter, stored in HDFS.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/