Hadoop, mail # user - Need to improve documentation for v 0.23.x ( v 2.x)

Re: Need to improve documentation for v 0.23.x ( v 2.x)
Robert Evans 2012-05-07, 15:49
I agree that better documentation is almost always needed.  The problem is in finding the time to really make this happen.  If you or anyone else here wants to help out with this effort please feel free to file JIRAs and submit patches to improve the documentation.  Even if all the patch is, is a copy/paste of information from the 1.0.2 documentation that is still relevant for 2.0.

--Bobby Evans