Accumulo, mail # dev - Merging Practices

+
Mike Drob 2013-07-06, 20:36
Re: Merging Practices
Josh Elser 2013-07-06, 22:05
I believe all you need to do by hand is to merge src/${module} in 1.4 to
${module} in 1.5. You just can't merge 1.4 directly in 1.5.

1.5 to trunk should be straightforward.
On Jul 6, 2013 4:37 PM, "Mike Drob" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I tested and committed the patch for ACCUMULO-895 and am currently trying
> to update the svn mergeinfo into 1.5 and trunk. The bottom note tells me
> that I should ask the dev list for details and help merging, so here I am
> asking. I currently have conflicts for src/server and src/core and no idea
> how to resolve them.
>
> Mike

+
Mike Drob 2013-07-06, 22:57