HBase >> mail # user >> Storing images in Hbase

Re: Storing images in Hbase
In that case, then hypothetically speaking, you could disable HBase
blockcache on the table containing static content and rely on an external
reverse proxy tier, and enable HBase blockcache on the tables that you are
using as part of generation of dynamic content.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)