Flume >> mail # user >> flume-ng hdfs s3 sink

flume-ng hdfs s3 sink
Hi,

I used following link https://gist.github.com/crowdmatt/5256881 to setup my
flume-ng to forward my logs into s3 bucket, but I always got the following
error message :

Caused by: org.jets3t.service.S3ServiceException: Request Error. HEAD
Caused by: org.jets3t.service.S3ServiceException: S3 HEAD request failed
for '/FlumeData.1380764911400.tmp' - ResponseCode=403,
ResponseMessage=Forbidden

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.