Pig, mail # user - Reconstruct the PhysicalPlan

+
Sarah Mohamed 2012-11-24, 00:53
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-11-26, 21:09
Re: Reconstruct the PhysicalPlan
Sarah Mohamed 2012-11-27, 00:09
Yes, I need the physical plan for visualizing purpose. I think my question
was not clear enough I was asking if I could have the physical plan as a
tree/graph structure.

What I did that I implemented the PigProgressNotificationListener interface
and I built it myself, and this is what you mean right?

Thanks you for your help.

--
Regards,
Sarah M. Hassan

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Jonathan Coveney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> What is your goal? When you say reconstruct, do you just mean get a handle
> on the physical plan? You can make your own execution flag (ie extend the
> interface behind local mode etc) and that method gives you the physical
> plan.
>

> 2012/11/24 Sarah Mohamed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > Peace be on you,
> >
> > Is there a way to reconstruct the Physical Plan from the PhyPlanVisitor ?
> > Or I have to do it manually be getting it's  keys -and their entrySets
> > (edges)- and leaves ?
> >
> > Any help would be really appreciated.
> >
> > --
> > Regards,