Pig >> mail # user >> Reconstruct the PhysicalPlan

Re: Reconstruct the PhysicalPlan
Yes, I need the physical plan for visualizing purpose. I think my question
was not clear enough I was asking if I could have the physical plan as a
tree/graph structure.

What I did that I implemented the PigProgressNotificationListener interface
and I built it myself, and this is what you mean right?

Thanks you for your help.

--
Regards,
Sarah M. Hassan