Accumulo, mail # dev - Website vs. Flex

+
Christopher 2013-02-26, 18:53
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-02-26, 19:23
+
John Vines 2013-02-26, 19:06
+
Christopher 2013-02-26, 19:18
+
Sager, Jeremy 2013-03-04, 14:47
+
Gabe Bell 2013-02-26, 22:34
+
Christopher 2013-02-26, 22:56
+
Gabe Bell 2013-02-27, 02:36
+
Christopher 2013-02-27, 06:20
Re: Website vs. Flex
Jim Klucar 2013-02-28, 14:27
The flex site looked like bootstrap to me, checked the source and sure
enough:

    <script src="js/jquery.js
<view-source:http://flex.apache.org/js/jquery.js>"></script>
<script src="js/custom.js
<view-source:http://flex.apache.org/js/custom.js>"></script>
<script src="js/selectnav.js
<view-source:http://flex.apache.org/js/selectnav.js>"></script>
<script src="js/flexslider.js
<view-source:http://flex.apache.org/js/flexslider.js>"></script>
<script src="js/twitter.js
<view-source:http://flex.apache.org/js/twitter.js>"></script>
<script src="js/fancybox.js
<view-source:http://flex.apache.org/js/fancybox.js>"></script>
<script src="js/isotope.js
<view-source:http://flex.apache.org/js/isotope.js>"></script>
<script src="js/bootstrap.js
<view-source:http://flex.apache.org/js/bootstrap.js>"></script>

What resources are available to us on that website? Any chance of
feeding a live monitor from a MiniAccumuloInstance running somewhere
or anything like that?

+
Gabe Bell 2013-02-28, 14:45