HBase >> mail # user >> What does "Found lingering reference file" mean?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-21, 20:01
+
Stack 2013-01-21, 22:14
Re: What does "Found lingering reference file" mean?
Hum. It's still a bit obscur for me how this happend to my cluster...

-repair helped to fix that, so I'm now fine. I will re-run the job I
ran and see if this is happening again.

Thanks,

JM

2013/1/21, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Found lingering reference file
>

> The comment on the method that is finding the lingering reference files is
> pretty good:
> http://hbase.apache.org/xref/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/util/HBaseFsck.html#604
>
> It looks like a reference file that lost its referencee.
>
> If you pass this arg., does it help?
>
> http://hbase.apache.org/xref/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/util/HBaseFsck.html#3391
>

> St.Ack

+