HDFS, mail # user - There are 2 datanode(s) running and 2 node(s) are excluded in this operation.

Re: There are 2 datanode(s) running and 2 node(s) are excluded in this operation.
Harsh J 2013-08-28, 10:26
The client side exclusion has nothing to do with dfs.hosts.exclude. Its
more than likely that the distcp command is unable to query one of the
HDFS' clusters' DNs, and is therefore excluding them in trying to read
a block or so. The full DFSClient log would have the real reasons
(like a connection refused, etc.).

--
Harsh J