Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?

+
David Medinets 2013-03-21, 20:59
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-21, 21:11
+
Dave Marion 2013-03-21, 22:40
+
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 01:26
+
dlmarion@... 2013-03-22, 01:44
Re: Using powermock-api-mockito in tests?
David is trying to build on Windows.

On 03/21/2013 06:40 PM, Dave Marion wrote:
> Out of curiosity, why do you say that " System.getenv() which breaks the tests in AccumuloVFSClassLoaderTest?" It's worked fine for a while. What is different now?
>
> -- Dave

+
Dave Marion 2013-03-21, 23:11
+