Hive >> mail # dev >> Hive CLI wikidoc review

Re: Hive CLI wikidoc review
Okay, we can get rid of the xdoc but what about this information from it?

     The cli when invoked without the -i option will attempt to load
     HIVE_HOME/bin/.hiverc and $HOME/.hiverc as initialization files.

Is it still useful, or should I delete it from the draft?

– Lefty