Pig >> mail # dev >> Is there a good benchmark to evaluate the CPU time/space tradeoff in the shuffle stage of hadoop?

Re: Is there a good benchmark to evaluate the CPU time/space tradeoff in the shuffle stage of hadoop?
You could also try using a microbech framework to test out various
compression techniques in isolation.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile