HBase, mail # user - Why InternalScanner doesn't have a method that returns entire row or object of Result

Re: Why InternalScanner doesn't have a method that returns entire row or object of Result
anil gupta 2012-11-30, 21:53
Does this method in InternalScanner gets KeyValue's for only 1 row in 1
call. Am i right?

boolean *next<http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/InternalScanner.html#next%28java.util.List%29>
*(List<http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/util/List.html?is-external=true>
<KeyValue<http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/KeyValue.html>