Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Incubator PMC/Board report for Jan 2013 ([ppmc])

Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jan 2013 ([ppmc])
Good idea.  I will put the irc channel idea in the report.  irc channel has
been mentioned in the how to contribute page.  Developers can access it
with a web client as well at: http://webchat.freenode.net and join #chukwa
channel.

regards,
Eric