Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Updating site docs

+
Bill Graham 2010-09-08, 19:32
+
Ariel Rabkin 2010-09-08, 20:28
+
Bill Graham 2010-09-08, 23:59
+
Eric Yang 2010-09-09, 00:56
+
William A. Rowe Jr. 2010-09-09, 04:02
+
William A. Rowe Jr. 2010-09-09, 04:03
+
Bill Graham 2010-09-09, 06:46
Re: Updating site docs
On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 08:46, Bill Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I went to people.apache.org:/www/incubator.apache.org and didn't see
> chukwa so I tried svn co again:
>
>  svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/chukwa/site/publish chukwa
>
> Let's see if this does the trick. I also corrected the email aliases
> on this page and tried to commit/update as a test:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/chukwa.html
>
> Let's see if this takes too...
>
> On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 9:03 PM, William A. Rowe Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On 9/8/2010 7:56 PM, Eric Yang wrote:
>>>
>>> I think we just need to have incubator to add us into the incubator group and then we can do svn checkout in /www/incubator.apache.org/chukwa to have full docs working and in the right place.
>>
>> FWIW - the /x1/www/incubator.a.o/ space says it's svn origin is
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-publish

Site is coming up fine in my browser.
Todos:
+ Trick Hadoop people into linking to the new Incubator-based Chukwa
website and remove the Hadoop-hosted site.
+ Put "-incubating" disclaimers on

  Bernd
+
Bill Graham 2010-09-09, 14:12