Drill, mail # dev - Unable to run test TestSimpleFunctions

Re: Unable to run test TestSimpleFunctions
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-04, 17:31
With the incorporation of DRILL-165, nearly all files have moved.  For
simplicity, the easiest thing to do may be to clone a the repository to a
new location and then migrate anything you want across.  Alternatively, you
should move to commit c25260ee84062fee136eb07d74028c537772b173 and and run
a mvn clean and then move forward again and move to the root directory of
the repository to run the build.

thanks,
Jacques