MapReduce >> mail # user >> define a specific data node from a reduce task.

Re: define a specific data node from a reduce task.
Each reduce task take the role of DFS client by using specified output
folder. The placement of reduce
output result judged by NameNode block placement policy. One thing I can
confirm, as the cluster inner
slave, the first block reduce task produced in one DataNode can be placed
into local filesystem.