Pig >> mail # user >> HBase -- anyone still on 0.20.x?

Re: HBase -- anyone still on 0.20.x?
To be clearer about the ambiguous +1, we're using Pig 0.8, hbase 0.89
something something, and a modified version of HBaseStorage. Anything
to clean that up gets a +1 from me.

--jacob
@thedatachef

Sent from my iPhone