Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Need Urgent Help on Architecture

Need Urgent Help on Architecture
Hi harsh,

   I wanted to implement one Workflow within the MAPPER. I am Sharing my
concept through the Architecture Diagram, Please correct me if I am wrong
   and suggest me any Good Approach for that

   Many thanks  in advance....................)

  Thanks
samir