MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Fault injection framework for testing

+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-01-15, 17:19
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-01-16, 03:13
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-01-16, 04:18
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-01-16, 04:32
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-01-16, 05:21
Re: Fault injection framework for testing
I confirmed that tests code with Groovy works well.
I'll throw patch when I finish to write my test case.

Thanks,
Tsuyoshi

--
OZAWA Tsuyoshi