Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BOM for Bigtop 0.6.0

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-02-11, 05:42
+
Sean Mackrory 2013-02-11, 19:58
+
Johnny Zhang 2013-02-11, 20:00
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-02-12, 03:43
+
Mark Grover 2013-02-12, 03:54
+
Stephen Chu 2013-02-12, 05:57
+
Bruno Mahé 2013-02-12, 08:52
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-12, 19:39
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-02-19, 00:20
Re: [VOTE] BOM for Bigtop 0.6.0
Hi!

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Will http://s.apache.org/Qu4 suffice? Or is there anything else?

I am at ApacheCON right now with a very spotty internet connection.
Here's what I have in my notes on why Bigtop 0.6.0 is blocked by
the latest release of Hadoop 2.X

YARN-429
HADOOP-9301
HADOOP-9299

Hope this helps. Also, I'm CCing bigtop community in the hopes that
if I missed anything they can provide a better insight.

Thanks,
Roman.