Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BOM for Bigtop 0.6.0

Re: [VOTE] BOM for Bigtop 0.6.0
Hi!

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Will http://s.apache.org/Qu4 suffice? Or is there anything else?

I am at ApacheCON right now with a very spotty internet connection.
Here's what I have in my notes on why Bigtop 0.6.0 is blocked by
the latest release of Hadoop 2.X

YARN-429
HADOOP-9301
HADOOP-9299

Hope this helps. Also, I'm CCing bigtop community in the hopes that
if I missed anything they can provide a better insight.

Thanks,
Roman.