Drill, mail # dev - RC3 Vote: Third time's the charm?

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-06, 20:11
+
Grant Ingersoll 2013-09-09, 14:28
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-07, 17:00
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-08, 04:37
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-08, 05:14
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-08, 05:43
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-08, 06:04
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-08, 17:03
+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-08, 20:17
+
Isabel Drost-Fromm 2013-09-09, 14:33
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-09, 16:11
Re: RC3 Vote: Third time's the charm?
Jason Altekruse 2013-09-10, 02:57
I understand there are still outstanding issues with the licenses and
disclaimers, but just wanted to report a successful build over here. +1
from me once those issues are sorted out.

-Jason

+
Ted Dunning 2013-09-09, 18:07
+