HBase >> mail # user >> example of mapreduce output to hbase

example of mapreduce output to hbase
Hey users,

I am trying to store mapreduce output directly to HBase. Basically I have a
regular mapper reading from files and would like to modify the reducer to
store the output to HBase table. It looks like I could extends
TableReducer. My mapper output is of Text key and IntWritable value.

Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Wei Shung
+
Doug Meil 2012-03-11, 21:07