HBase >> mail # user >> Performance between HBaseClient scan and HFileReaderV2

Re: Performance between HBaseClient scan and HFileReaderV2
Hello St.Ack,

I would like to switch to 0.94 but we are using 0.92.1 and we will not
change until the end of 2014. I can change the "client" of HBase (e.g.
AsyncHBase) if this is the bottleneck. If the problem is server side (e.g.
regionserver), are there anything I can do to improve the performance?

Best Regards,

Jerry