HBase, mail # user - HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
Mohammad Tariq 2013-05-02, 02:15
hbase.rootdir the directory HBase writes data to. I you are planning to
have a distributed HBase setup then set this property to some a directory
in your HDFS, like "hdfs://NN_MACHINE:9000/hbase". Otherwise point some dir
on your local FS. And for hbase.zookeper.property.dataDir, create a
separate dir outside your HBASE_HOME and as the value.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com