Drill, mail # dev - AWS AMI for Drill M1

Re: AWS AMI for Drill M1
Michael Hausenblas 2013-09-24, 20:20

Awesome! One thing less on my to do list :)

Harri, how about writing a short blog post about it? I'm maintaining http://drill-user.org/ and this would make a great post, there.

Also, if anyone else here on the mailing list wants to use this blog to report on progress and/or experiences with Drill, please let me know!

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas