HBase, mail # user - connecting Hbase using java

Re: connecting Hbase using java
Ted Yu 2013-03-31, 14:37
bq.  imported external jar's
What external jars did you import ?

You can do the following:
In root of HBase 0.94 workspace (you have the source code, right ?) type:
mvn eclipse:eclipse
This would generate .project file
Let Eclipse import the generated project by giving Eclipse the path of 0.94
workspace root
Establish dependency on HBase project for your Java app

Cheers